This is an message that allows users on this wiki to have a general discussion about Fuller House! This message also allows users to:
- Socialize and connect with other members of the Fuller House community.
- Discuss topics relating to the show, including characters, pairings, moments, episodes etc.
- Connect with active members of the community, if they are in need of support, help, or a friendly conversation.
Although this platform is open to anyone from the Wikia community, there are also rules that need to be followed (these are also general policies of the site):
- Cyber-bullying is far from allowed. This includes being rude, putting down others, discriminating because of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, etc., intimidating others, harassing, threatening, or calling others inappropriate names.
- Deliberately angering someone due to differing interests is known as trolling and this will not be accepted. For example, purposely trashing a group of people because they like a show that you don't like is considered trolling.
- Please be as respectful and considerate as possible when expressing your feelings.
- Do not pose as anyone but you meaning do not pretend to be a celebrity, another user, etc. Role playing is acceptable as long as you notify the wiki community that you are a role play account.
- When a bullying problem, argument, or any type of wiki violation occurs, if needed respond in the civil way by telling an admin. Do not retaliate in a negative way or violate other rules.
- Do not bring up any topics, ask any questions, etc. that may be uncomfortable, disturbing, or highly controversial for other users.
- Do not give out any personal information. This especially includes your full name, your phone number, and your address.
- Any form of profanity, vulgar language, sexual terminology, or offensive/inappropriate terms is not allowed and will not be tolerated.
If a user fails to abide to the rules, their comment will automatically be deleted and an automatic Tier 3 write-up.