Steve and C.J. arrive with C.J.'s daughter Rose and her pet rabbit Jack, who is sick from indigestion as they want D.J. to take care of him. Max and Rose are immediately smitten with one another as both find out that they share a very similar love for dinosaurs among other things. In the kitchen, Jimmy tells Stephanie that he loves her, causing her to do her best to avoid him at "The Nutcracker" later that night. D.J. helps Stephanie realize that she has a fear of commitment since she has never stayed in a long-term relationship to protect herself from being hurt the way she was when their mom died. Stephanie finally gets over her fear and tells Jimmy that she loves him as well.
Lola finds out that "The Nutcracker" is on the same night as her Christmas Eve party, so Kimmy gives Ramona the idea of staying there an hour before the ballet. However, Fernando and Ramona get lost driving around in circles so Kimmy takes her place as the Mouse King and does several unscripted dances such as Sparkle Hands, the Gibbler Gallop, Thriller, the Hammer Dance and the Conga. Ramona arrives and fills in as the Nutcracker (since Kimmy acci
- Candace Cameron Bure as D.J. Tanner-Fuller
- Jodie Sweetin as Stephanie Tanner
- Andrea Barber as Kimmy Gibbler
- Soni Nicole Bringas as Ramona Gibbler
- Michael Campion as Jackson Fuller
- Elias Herger as Max Fuller
- Dashiell and Fox Messitt as Tommy Fuller Jr.
- Juan Pablo Di Pace as Fernando Guerrero
- Scott Weinger as Steve Hale
- Stephanie said she was four when her mom died which is not true since Stephanie was born in February 1982 and her mom died in May 1985 so Stephanie was Actually five.
| The image gallery for Nutcrackers may be viewed here.